I mentioned a few weeks ago the Global Verge was going after all the companies and individuals who were harming the potential future of their brand and the financial future of their e-associates. Well, here is the latest on the MLM Wireless War.
UPDATE: According to PHP Reps the CEO of PHP is not the former NFL Player Derrick Rodgers as reported by the highlt visited site ISeeColor.com.
After reading several emails over the weekend from concerned PHP reps, and the unofficial responses from field leaders, and the one response from Derrick Rodgers, the following questions seem valid.
1. How many of the founding distributors of PHP have or will be receiving Cease & Desist notices from Global Verge? Especially the leaders of Global Group, which was the purported largest leg in Global Verge.
2. Why has Derrick Rodgers and the top field leaders not addressed this officially with Global Verge?
3. Is the CEO of PHP truly the former NFL Player Derrick Rodgers or someone else?
4. What happens to the dreams of the field force, if what Global Verge states in the C&D is found true in a court of law?
5. What is the future of People Helping People? Will it become a Global Verge division?
7. Who are the true equity partners of People Helping People Inc?
8. Was Derrick Rodgers really trying to borrow 50k before the Raleigh convention?
9. Is the lack of funds why the people did not get what they were told they would at the convention?
Once again, I am concerned a wireless company hyped their propaganda and distributors may get hurt.
Read the info below then share your thoughts with us.
One thing I can say for sure, the upcoming five part series on Global Verge should be very interesting and thought provoking.